Bruce H. Connell
Michigan Technological University
- BSE Mechanical Engineering
Bruce Connell has specialized in air quality and multi-media environmental compliance for more than 25 years, including:
- New Source Review (NSR) and Title V air permitting, including BACT analyses, toxics evaluations, and NESHAP compliance determinations.
- Air compliance stack tests, parametric monitoring programs, compliance audits, and NESHAP compliance strategies.
- Preparation of semi-annual air compliance reports, annual air emission reports, biennial hazardous waste reports, and annual SARA Title III reports.
- Environmental compliance services to iron foundries, furniture manufacturing operations, power plants, petroleum distributors, paper mills, agricultural and ethanol production operations, automotive parts manufacturers, recreational boat manufacturers, asphalt production facilities, and fiberglass manufacturing facilities.
- Air & Waste Management Association - West Michigan Chapter
Board of Dir
- Chemical Coaters Association - West Michigan Chapter