Jeffrey M. Pfost
Western Michigan University
- BA Earth Sciences
Jeff Pfost has specialized in air quality and multi-media environmental compliance for more than 25 years, including:
- New Source Review (NSR) and Title V air permitting, including PSD applications, BACT analyses, and NESHAP compliance determinations.
- Air compliance stack tests, parametric monitoring programs, compliance audits, and NESHAP compliance strategies.
- Preparation of semi-annual air compliance reports, annual air emission reports, biennial hazardous waste reports, and annual SARA Title III reports.
- Certified Industrial Storm Water Operator – State of Michigan
- Environmental compliance services to iron foundries, furniture manufacturing operations, power plants, petroleum distributors, paper mills, agricultural and ethanol production operations, automotive parts manufacturers, recreational boat manufacturers, asphalt production facilities, and fiberglass manufacturing facilities.
- Michigan Manufactures Association – Air Quality Committee
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce – Environmental Affairs Committee Chair
- Air & Waste Management Association
- West Michigan Chapter Past Director
Board of Directors
- Chemical Coaters Association - West Michigan Chapter