Mark A. Horne, P.E.
Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN
- BSE Environmental Engineering
- MSE Environmental Engineering
Mark Horne has specialized in air quality, hazardous waste management and multi-media environmental compliance for over 25 years, including:
- Major source PSD and Title V air permitting, including BACT analyses, LAER determinations, and 112(g) Case-by-Case NESHAP determinations.
- Multi-media environmental compliance audits to ensure compliance with CAA, CWA, RCRA, EPCRA and corporate environmental standards.
- Air emission testing at petroleum refineries, power plants, steel mills, printing and coating operations, pharmaceutical manufacturing, agricultural and fuel grade ethanol production facilities, cement manufacturing plants, and hazardous and pathological waste incinerators.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & REGISTRATION
- International Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA)
- Board of Directors, West Michigan Chapter A&WMA
- Licensed Professional Engineer – MI, IL and IN